TREE PRUNING & REMOVAL
HOUSTON TREE PRUNING
The opportune time to prune your trees is ( best ) before Houston's Hurricane Season.
To improve Houston's proper production of trees we use Marvin pole pruners which allow closer cuts, and tree limbs to heal much quicker.
We will sometimes cut off completely - one or two overgrown or misplaced branches, lifting your trees canopy, giving it a better curb appeal.
13 - 13
OUR STAFF HAS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE TRIMMING AND REMOVING TREES OF ALL TYPES.
WE SPECIALIZE IN DEAD TREES AND TREES OVER A STRUCTURE THAT NEED EXPERT ATTENTION.
STUMP GRINDING SERVICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL
SO WE CAN BETTER ASSIST YOU.
A few of Our Services Include:
Tree Pruning & Removal | Stump Grinding | Root Barriers
Landscaping & Design | Sod & Mulch Installation
Dirt work | Bed Renovation | Hauling
Tree Worxx is a fully insured company.
1. Distribute sunlight evenly throughout tree, providing better sod ,shrub & flower growth.
2. Increase strength – develop strong limb structure.
3.Remove undesirable dead wood, diseased, broken, and crossing branches.
4.Lift & take weight off heavier branches over structures, power lines ,roof,fences and structures.
5.We haul off tree debris to organic chipping yard.
1. We provide Free Estimates and fully evaluate your tree’s condition.
2. Tree Worxx experienced staff can successfully remove any size tree.
3. Tree removal costs vary depending on the condition of the tree as well as its exact location.
4. The complexity of the job,the height, trunk size, and diameter of the tree are just a few factors that determine what the total price will be.
5. We provide stump grinding & haul off tree debris to organic chipping yard.
HOUSTON TREE PRUNING TIPS
1. The first step in rejuvenating a neglected tree is to prune it.
2. Too much pruning will produce a lot of future suckers on your tree[s] or excessive shoot growth and may increase the potential for sunburn near sun-exposed pruning cuts and interior areas.
3. To avoid over pruning - we always start pruning from the outside of the tree, lifting and canopying it.
4. We will then know exactly how much to prune and trim out the center of tree.
5. Limbs do better healing on their own, leaving them exposed to their natural habitat to air dry after pruning.
6. We suggest avoiding high numbers of nitrogen fertilizers for at least a year following heavy tree pruning.